Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: 10 Books on My Spring TBR

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Head on over to find out how to participate & to check out other peopleʻs Top 10 Tuesday posts!

Top 10 Books on My Spring TBR

1. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh -- As of right now, this is my most anticipated book in the near future. I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

2. The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks -- I read the first few chapters of this book Epic Reads First Five and my MIND WAS BLOWN. I already bought it, but Iʻve been waiting until the TBR Pile Challenge is over to dive in to it since books published after March 1 are not allowed!

3. This is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang -- This cover is just straight up beautiful and the blurb sounds great. As far as Advanced Readers go, itʻs gotten mixed reviews but I think Iʻll decide for myself if I like it or not!

4. Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard -- I have only heard great things about this and I canʻt wait to get my hands on it!

5. The First Time She Drowned by Kerry Kletter --  This book sounds so hauntingly beautiful. Iʻm sure that this book will keep me up all night and will probably haunt my dreams but I want it so bad!
6. Nil On Fire by Lynne Matson -- I freaking love the Nil trilogy and Iʻm kinda sad to see it come to an end...but I am also so,  so, so excited to see what happens next! If you havenʻt read the first two books yet, go and read them NOW before this book comes out on May 31!

7. Summer Days and Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories -- Yet another collection of cute love stories from our favorite authors edited by Stephanie Perkins! To be honest, I havenʻt even gotten around to reading the winter stories yet, but who can pass on a good summer lovinʻ story? Not me! This comes out in May, so itʻll be a great Spring into Summer book!

8. The Crown by Kiera Cass -- Kiera is one of my auto-buy authors, so even though I havenʻt quite finished The Heir yet, you know that Iʻll be getting my hands on this one as soon as it comes out. And maybe having it will motivate me to finally finish The Heir, haha.

9. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton -- ALLLLL of the early reviews that Iʻve seen for this book has absolutely praised it. Historical Fantasy has been my go to genre as of late, so Iʻm pretty excited to see that weʻve got another one to look forward to. Canʻt wait to read it!

10. Map of Fates by Maggie Hall -- I loved The Conspiracy of Us and I feel like I waited so long for this book to be released. Now that itʻs finally here, I canʻt wait to read it!

Whatʻs on your Spring TBR?

0 comments:

Post a Comment