Saturday, November 7, 2015

My Papa

My grandpa passed away on December 2, 2007. It was hard for me for a lot of reasons, but mostly because it was like I lost a father. I did lose a father.

My grandpa (and grandma) raised me from the time I was a baby. I still live with my grandma now, even. I was my grandpaʻs baby. I was his girl. He was everything to me. He was my father because my "real" dad wasnʻt apart of my life. My grandpa was is my real dad.

Today is his birthday. He would have been 70 this year.


I hate talking about his passing. It was hard for me then, itʻs still hard for me now. And especially today, I donʻt want to focus on that I want to focus on his life. And most especially the things he did for me.

Today is for him. Happy Birthday, Papa! I love you and I miss you so much. Thanks for taking such good care of Lilia up in heaven. I know she misses you just as much as I do. I hope that Iʻm making you proud <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment