Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Thoughts for Your Monday

My anxiety has been at an all time high lately. I donʻt talk about my anxiety (usually the social kind, but also just general) because it just doesnʻt really come up in conversation. I have anxiety and I deal with it. But when it gets out of hand, like it has been doing lately, I find it hard to just deal with it. Usually, Iʻll write in my journal or color and Iʻll start feeling better but I wanted to do a little something different today. Alexa made a list of all the good things in her life right now and I wanted to do something similar. Here are some quotes & memes from around the web that are helping me feel a little better.






Other Happy Thoughts: Honey, Spending time with family members I love, making plans to go back to teaching preschool, DIY art projects, Joshua, Salted Butterscotch Frappucinos from Starbucks, Cake Pops also from Starbucks, Lady (my dog), reading good books, Jenny Lawsonʻs Blog, Low key family dinners, family game nights, Meaganʻs wedding coming up!

What are some of your happy thoughts? How do you control your emotions/anxiety when it gets the best of you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment