Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Currently 005

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I really cannot believe the holidays are upon us. There is so much to do in what feels like an incredibly short period of time, but all is well! For now, I'm just going to take a moment to relax and let y'all know what's up!
Currently...


Reading... The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy by Rainn Wilson (featuring Dwight Schrute). If you don't know who Rainn Wilson is...I actually just told you. He played Dwight Schrute in my favorite TV show probably of all time, The Office. Rainn is a great actor (I mean, he really sold Dwight whom I have a love/hate relationship with because Rainn was just that good) and he is also a great author. I'm only on the fifth chapter but I don't think I've stopped laughing. I love it!

Listening... to the new One Direction album. I'm not about to lie...I freaking love 1D. I'm sad that this is their last group album but I'm sure that they'll all go on to do great things separately. I'm also listening to Justin Bieber and Adele's new albums. But the real question is, is it time to start the Christmas music yet? I'm sure we'll be listening to Christmas music on Thursday morning while we're preparing the food for Thanksgiving lunch!

Watching... (and rewatching and rewatching) Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough's freestyle dance from Monday night's episode of Dancing With the Stars. Honestly, I only watched this season of DWTS because I just freaking adore Bindi. She is such a bright ray of light. If I could choose a celebrity role model for Lilia, it would be Bindi. OK...I'll stop gushing about her now. Anyway, her freestyle dance which was both a look at her journey on the show and a tribute to her dad, was gorgeous.



There wasn't a dry eye in the house after Bindi and Derek's moving freestyle. Will it be enough to take the Mirror Ball? #dwts
Posted by Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday, November 24, 2015


Feeling... so so so so so stoked about the results of Dancing With the Stars! I probably don't need to mention who won...but they deserved it. I am so happy.

Enjoying... wrapping Honey's advent books & presents in preparation for Christmas! As of right now, Christmas shopping for the baby is done. We've got her some toys, books, and clothes. Plus, I'm sure that 'Ol Saint Nick has something great up his sleeve, too. I can't wait to get her Christmas tree all set up!

Thankful For... so many things! Most especially, though, I am thankful for my amazing family...my sweet little family and my huge extended family. The holidays are all about family and I am just reflecting on some of my favorite moments with my family this past year (and years before).

Have a blessed & happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment