Friday, July 17, 2015

First Post: Currently

First things first, y'all should know that I despise writing 'first' posts. It's seriously awkward. So let's skip all that junk and jump into this thing, mmkay? Mmkay.

Currently

Working On: My Vision Board. Since being at home (for the past two weeks) on Maternity Leave, I have been bored out of my freaking mind. Seriously, after you finish getting the baby's room exactly perfect, there's only so much you can do...besides eat! That being said, I've had a lot of time to reflect on my life goals--what I want to do, where I want to go, what I want for my family...you know, that kind of stuff. I thought it would be fun to see all of my dreams and plans in one place outside of my head and that's when I decided to make a vision board. Josh is in on the idea, too, and we're going to work on our vision boards together but since he's at work and I am bored...well, I got a head start.

Thinking About: Nap time! At 39 weeks (+3 days) pregnant, naps have become an essential part of my day otherwise poor Josh has to deal with an overly tired, overly grumpy me when he comes home from work. I don't even like dealing with an overly tired, overly grumpy me. I, however, am not all that tired right now...which is weird cause this is definitely pass my normal nap time. Huh....maybe I'll go lay in bed with a book for a bit after I'm done writing this. I'm also thinking about chicken nuggets and honey mustard sauce from Burger King. Yum.

Listening To: The sweet sound of silence and the fan going around and around. I can't wait til that sound includes baby babbles.

Wanting To: GIVE BIRTH ALREADY! This one should be obvious. Also, it needs no explanation. Come on out, Lilia, the world is waiting for you!


Thankful For: lots of things. Josh, for one. He's working so, so hard for our family and I appreciate him so much. Even though I'm mad at him all the time and he drives me crazy most of the time. He deserves like a vacation or something. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment