Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ten Quotes Iʻve Loved from books Iʻve Read in the Past Year or So

Iʻm linking up yet again with the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish for another Top Ten Tuesday!
Top 10 Quotes I Loved From Books I Read This Past Year
(that is a mouth full!)

1. "At some point, we have to stop planning and start doing. I think that time is now."  -- Winter by Marissa Meyer

2. "Even if I believed I was doing good -- for who am I to presume what is good for others?" -- Winter by Marissa Meyer

3. "All the good ideas feel daunting at first..." -- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert

4. "She really needs to believe sheʻs special. I admire that about her. Because you have to believe youʻre special before you can do anything special." -- The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder

5. "You donʻt have to live forever, you just have to live." -- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt

6. "I donʻt think you have to do something so big to be brave. And itʻs the little things that are harder anyway." -- Since Youʻve Been Gone by Morgan Matson

7. "We are here to take chances, and fail, and keep trying." -- The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson

8. "Sometimes you do things for the right reasons and sometimes for the wrong ones and sometimes itʻs impossible to tell the difference." -- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

9. "And maybe the only way to find what youʻre looking for is to get lost along the way." -- Letʻs Get Lost by Adi Alsaid

10. "Youʻre always preparing yourself for the thing that is most likely to happen, instead of hoping for the thing that you most want to happen." -- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

I love quotes! Iʻve kept a quote book for as long as I can remember. These are just a few of my favorites from the books Iʻve read so far this year. What are your favorite quotes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment